Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Food compilation up to now!

We found a really good pizza place next to some ancient Roman ruins. 

Here is some awesome lasagna that wasn't too expensive either! 

I had this sandwich made at the farmer's market in Campo de Fiori in Rome. 

On the left is my spaghetti and meat sauce in Florence. On the right is some tasty ravioli that I tried. 

Here is our picnic after visiting the grocery store in Florence. I had a salami sandwich and a whole box of fresh strawberries. 

Here is my eggs, bacon, and cheese spaghetti in Florence that was delicious. 

In Milan, we decided to get some American food in us so I had a spicy bacon cheeseburger, onion rings, and fries. 

Here we have Nate cooking up some breakfast in Milan. 

Here is the end result of the cooking! A very nice breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment