Thursday, May 31, 2012

Leaning Tower of Pisa

Here is a view of the leaning tower of Pisa next to the cathedral of Pisa. Notice all of the people posing for funny pictures with the leaning tower.

Okay, so I ended up doing a couple of poses with it too! Here I am holding it up...

 Here I am eating it like a sub sandwich! Yum yum yum....

Then, we climbed up the tower. Notice the angle of the pillar compared to the horizon. That was leaning quite a bit!! Climbing up circles of stairs felt very weird like a topsy turvy house.

This is the view of the rest of the Pisa complex with the town in the background. This is from the very top of the tower.

This is a picture looking straight down off of the leaning side of the tower! I was pretty nervous taking this picture because it felt like I could slide right off!

Here is a view of all the Pisa complex as I was going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment