Saturday, May 19, 2012

Funny story!

I was on the Spanish Steps and I sat down to rest and watch some people set up for a piano concert. There were some Chinese people taking pictures right next to me and would keep switching out people at the same spot. This was all swell until one of the ladies sat really close to me and the Chinese people started laughing. I wasn't going to sit there and be awkward so I put my arm around the old lady and smiled. This resulted in a roaring crowd of laughing Chinese people. So I went through seven different people taking their picture with me and then I decided to get some of the pictures on my camera. The last picture shows some of the other old ladies who were on the other side of me who were laughing uncontrollably. It was definitely one of the most random funny things that has happened to me in a while!




No comments:

Post a Comment